DB Cruiser: Try Online
You can test-drive DB Cruiser online before downloading it.
However, please be aware that in order to explore all the features, full functionality and performance, you will need to download DB Cruiser to play in your own environment. As examples of the how performance is restricted,
Therefore, in order to explore all the features, full functionality and performance, you still need to download DB Cruiser to play in your own environment.
- For security reason, the users for online demo have read-only privilege, and have no access the DB Cruiser Administration panel [screen].
- Due to the hosting services resource limitation, the online demo performance will also be limited.
- Click here to get to the login panel
To access the online demo securely via HTTPS, click here
- On the login panel, select (click) either of the following connections (other connections are not available at this time):
Note: you must click the connection on the dropdown list in order to fill in the userid and password automatically.
- DEMO Database (1) - Oracle 10g Express
- DEMO Database (2) - MySQL
- Hit "Enter" or "Return" key, or click the "Connect" button to login
- After login, you may go back to the login panel and repeat the step 3 above to connect to multiple databases simultaneously.
Hint: you may go back to the login panel by click either "New Connection" menu on the top right of the panel, or the link to the rightmost connection tab (with words "Click to add new connections").
- ORACLE®: choose these schemas:
- ORACLE®: choose HR as the schema in the "Table Explorer" panel, then click "Get Tables" button.
- Foreign key navigation: start with HR.EMPLOYEES table, click "Foreign" button.
- CLOB/BLOB handling: view content of HR.EMP_PROFILE or HR.JOB_PROFILE tables.
- Execute multiple statements: Go to SQL Work Area:
- Execute all the SQL statements already there at once by clicking "Execute" button
- Highlight only statements you would to execute, then click "Execute" button.
- Triggers: Click "Triggers" on the left main menu. All the triggers you have privilege to view will be displayed. Then click each trigger's name to view the details.
- Sequences: Click "Sequences" on the left main menu. All the Sequences you have privilege to view will be displayed.
- Stored Procedures:: Click "Triggers" on the left main menu. Then click "Go" button. All the stored procedures you have privilege to view will be displayed. Then click each procedure's name to view the details. You may also view the source code of stored procedures if those are available.